There are hundreds of different hand embroidery stitches to learn. When you are the hand embroidery beginner, it can look intimidating and even discouraging as you don’t have time to learn them all. The good news is that you don’t need to know all the stitches to be able to embroider.
In this course, you will learn 10 essential stitches, that you need to start embroidering. These 10 basic hand embroidery stitches will help you start your hand embroidery journey and will lay great foundations for your further learning. With those stitches, you will be capable to embroider most of the basic patterns and even create your own ones.
This free course includes:
- Downloadable PDF of Sampler Pattern in 2 sizes
- Downloadable PDF of Sampler Pattern with stitch indications
- Material list
- Pattern transfer instructions
- Video lesson and text information on how to start and finish to stitch in hand embroidery
- Video’s and text information about all 10 stitches you will learn